- Rooms are only available to those who have appointments as UCSF faculty.
- There is a maximum of 7 online reservations allowed per calendar month.
- Additional reservations are available in person, if carrels are available. You may call the Service Desk at (415) 476-2336 to check if there are available rooms available on a walk-in basis.
- Use the calendar below to select a reservation date.
- Select available room.
- Scroll down and read the policies at the bottom.
- Click 'continue' to agree and proceed.
- Fill out your information, then click 'submit my booking'.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation link. You must click the confirmation link within an hour to confirm your reservation.
- You will receive a second email confirming your reservation.
- Come to the Service Desk on your day of reservation, and present a valid UCSF faculty ID to obtain your room card.
NOTE: You must reserve and confirm each date individually. The system does not allow multiple reservations at one time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Please come by the Parnassus Library 3rd floor Service Desk, or contact us at (415) 476-2336.
General Faculty Carrel Use/Reservation Policies
- Your online reservation is considered to be 'pending' until it is fully confirmed.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation link.
- You MUST click on the link within one hour to confirm reservations. If not, your 'pending' reservation will be automatically cancelled by the system
- Note: You MUST show a UCSF faculty campus-wide ID when picking up your room card at the Service Desk. The UCSF Library reserves the right to cancel your online reservation if it is later determined that you are not a UCSF faculty member.
- To review the entire room use policies, refer to Faculty Carrels.
By clicking 'continue' below, you are a UCSF faculty member, and have read and agreed with the Faculty Carrels policy.