- Rooms are only available to those who have appointments as UCSF faculty.
- There is a maximum of 7 online reservations allowed per calendar month.
- Additional reservations are available in person, if carrels are available. You may call the Service Desk at (415) 476-2336 to check if there are available rooms available on a walk-in basis.
- Use the calendar below to select a reservation date.
- Select available room.
- Scroll down and read the policies at the bottom.
- Click 'continue' to agree and proceed.
- Fill out your information, then click 'submit my booking'.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation link. You must click the confirmation link within an hour to confirm your reservation.
- You will receive a second email confirming your reservation.
- Come to the Service Desk on your day of reservation, and present a valid UCSF faculty ID to obtain your room card.
NOTE: You must reserve and confirm each date individually. The system does not allow multiple reservations at one time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Please come by the Parnassus Library 3rd floor Service Desk, or contact us at (415) 476-2336.