The UCSF Makers Lab is a place to imagine, learn, and build things and community. Access exciting tools in the Lab including 3D printers, Arduinos, Lego kits, and arts and craft supplies.
The Makers Lab is located in the UCSF Library, room 345. Look for it on the 3rd floor (Parnassus Ave. entry level) near Caffe Central and the Living Room. Makers Lab hours are Monday - Friday from 10am - 6pm and anyone with a UCSF ID can use the Makers Lab.
Hardware can be reserved using the calendar below and can also be used on a first come first serve basis. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may forfeit your reservation. Additional information and resources can be found on the Makers Lab website.
Have questions about the Makers Lab? Email email@example.com
TO RESERVE TIME IN THE MAKERS LAB:
- Click to select the desired blocks of time next to the hardware of your choice.
- Read the Makers Lab agreement.
- Click Continue to agree and proceed.
- Fill out your information, then click the Submit My Booking button.
- You will receive an email confirming your reservation.