Tech Commons’ multimedia workstations (PC and Mac) are available on the 2nd floor of the UCSF Library in CL240 and in the eLearning Studio (CL245). Multimedia workstations are available anytime the Library is open, require users to log in with a UCSF Active Directory account, and are not available for use by the general public.
Before reserving a workstation for the first time, please review our Policies page for detailed information on multimedia workstations. Visit the Learning Tech Support Center for a full list of hardware and software available in the Tech Commons.
Reserving a multimedia workstation does not guarantee staff will be available during your reservation. If you are interested in meeting with a Learning Tech Specialist during your reservation, contact Learning Tech staff prior to your reservation and a staff member will follow-up to schedule.
TO RESERVE A WORKSTATION:
- Select a multimedia workstation and desired slots in the calendar below
- Read the reservation policies
- Click continue to agree and proceed
- Fill out your information, then click submit my booking
- You will receive an email confirming your reservation