NOTICE: You must be a UCSF student to use this reservation system.
- Available to ONLY UCSF students (groups of 2 or more).
- UCSF students are allowed to reserve 1-3 hours/slots per day, up to 3 months in advance.
- NO-SHOW POLICY: rooms not occupied within 15 minutes past the hour may be cancelled by a library staff for another group.
- The Library reserves the right to ask single occupants -- with or without confirmed reservations -- to vacate a room immediately for a group of two or more UCSF students.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel reservations made by non-UCSF students and/or ask anyone not permitted to use the rooms to vacate immediately for UCSF students.
- Use the calendar below to select your desired date.
- Select available times (maximum 3 hours)
- Scroll down and read the policies at the bottom.
- Click 'continue' to agree and proceed.
- Fill out your information, then click 'submit my booking'.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation link. You must click the confirmation link within an hour to confirm your reservation.
- You will receive a second email confirming your reservation.
Need assistance? Please come by the Parnassus Library 3rd floor Service Desk, or contact us at (415) 476-2336.