NOTICE: You must be a UCSF student to use this reservation system.
POLICY CHANGE: Effective 10/23/15, you no longer need to confirm your booking!
Your booking is confirmed right away and an email is sent to you confirming your time(s).
- Available to ONLY UCSF students (groups of 2 or more).
- UCSF students are allowed to reserve 1-3 hours/slots per day, up to 3 months in advance.
- NO-SHOW POLICY: rooms not occupied within 15 minutes past the hour may be cancelled by a library staff for another group.
- The Library reserves the right to ask single occupants -- with or without confirmed reservations -- to vacate a room immediately for a group of two or more UCSF students.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel reservations made by non-UCSF students and/or ask anyone not permitted to use the rooms to vacate immediately for UCSF students.
- Use the calendar below to select your desired date.
- Select available times (maximum 3 hours)
- Scroll down and read the policies at the bottom.
- Click 'continue' to agree and proceed.
- Fill out your information, then click 'submit my booking'.
- Your booking is confirmed right away and an email is sent to you confirming the time(s).
Need assistance? Please come by the Parnassus Library 3rd floor Service Desk, or contact us at (415) 476-2336.