- Available to ONLY UCSF students (groups of 2 or more).
- UCSF students are allowed to reserve 1-3 hours/slots per day, up to 1 month in advance.
- Use the calendar below to select your desired date.
- Select available times (maximum 3 hours)
- Scroll down and read the policies at the bottom.
- Click 'continue' to agree and proceed.
- Fill out your information, then click 'submit my booking'.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation link. You must click the confirmation link within an hour to confirm your reservation.
- You will receive a second email confirming your reservation.
- Please come by the Parnassus Library 3rd floor Service Desk, or contact us at (415) 476-2336.
General Room Use/Reservation Policies
- Your reservation is considered to be 'pending' until it is fully confirmed.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation link.
- You MUST click on the link within one hour to confirm reservations. If not, your 'pending' reservation will be automatically cancelled by the system
- Though not necessary, students are highly encouraged to bring copies of confirmed confirmations as proof of reservations.
- Note: UCSF Library reserves the right to ask single occupants (with or without confirmed reservations) to vacate a room immediately for a group of two or more UCSF students.
- To review the entire room use policies, refer to Group Study Rooms.
By clicking 'continue' below, you have read and agreed with the Group Study Rooms policies and that the room will be used by a group of two or more UCSF students.