Publishing the results of scientific research is a crucial step in the research lifecycle. This bootcamp is designed to walk early career researchers through the process of writing a scientific article and figuring out how and where to submit it. Join UCSF Librarians and writing expert Pamela Derish as we highlight the key aspects for preparing your work for publication.
Specifically, learners will learn how to:
- Write a scientific article
- Manage their references and literature throughout the writing process
- Choose high-quality journals
- Differentiate open access journal options
- Understand their copyright agreements
- Meet journal requirements for data sharing
Coffee and cookies will be provided.
This bootcamp is the first in a four-part series. Additional bootcamps on Peer Review, Presentations, and Promoting your Work will take place September - November. Stay tuned!