Systematic Review Series | Session 2: Developing Search Strategies for Systematic Reviews
This workshop is the second session of a four-part series designed for those considering creating a systematic review.
Learning Objectives: By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- formulate a well-defined research question
- use the PICO framework to identify key concepts of research questions
- specify inclusion/exclusion criteria
- identify appropriate databases
- develop comprehensive search strategies
- conduct an efficient search using key databases: PubMed, EMBASE, and Web of Science
For those with very specific questions about systematic review, please contact us for a separate one-on-one consultation.
PLEASE NOTE -- Bring your research question, two most relevant articles and your own laptop.
If you cannot attend your Office Hour session, please be sure to contact the instructors to cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled time.
Related LibGuide: Systematic Review by Evans Whitaker