Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
R for Statistics Part 1 Online
We'll cover the basics of statistics in R. Below are the concepts we'll teach:
- Descriptive Statistics vs Inferential Statistics
- Types of Statistical Variables
- Describing Numerical Variables
- Describing Categorical Variables
- Statistical Testing Basics
- Correlational Tests
- Comparison of Means Tests
You should be familiar with the materials from:
- R for Everyone
- R for Data Manipulation
- R for Visualizations
Albert Lee is an Instructional Designer and Analyst for the Data Science Initiative at the UCSF Library.
- Thursday, Feb 17 2022
- 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration has closed.