The Makers Lab is closed until further notice as part of UCSF efforts to limit the potential of COVID-19 spreading within our local community. Please check the UCSF Library website for updates or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Rasperry Pi Kit
- A credit card-sized computer that can be used with external monitors, wireless internet, sensors, a mouse
- Raspberry Pi kits can be checked out for two weeks
Read more about the Raspberry Pi kits on the Help Center.
- Raspberry Pi 2 - Model B
- Raspberry Pi Enclosure Case (Clear)--Includes Mounting slot and screws for a raspberry pi camera module (the camera module is not included in this kit)
- Kingston 8GB Micro SD Card pre-loaded with NOOBS
- Kingston SD card Adapter
- 2000 mA Micro USB Power Supply -- 5-Feet Long
- 6FT High Quality HDMI Cable
- Edimax EW-7811Un 150Mbps 11n Wi-Fi USB Adapter
- Raspberry Pi Quick start Guide which includes basic setup info and instructions, Introducing Raspbian and XBMC
- Heatsink for Raspberry Pi - Set of 2 Heat Sink
See instruction manual for step-by-step instructions for using the Raspberry Pi Starter Kit.