Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
R for Data Manipulation Part 1 In-Person / Online
This is a part of DSI's WinteR of LeaRning Series!
We'll cover ways to manipulate data in R. Below are the concepts we'll teach:
- The Tidyverse
- Subsetting with select() and filter()
- Transforming Variables with mutate()
- Aggregating Data with group_by() and summarise()
- Relational Data
- Types of joins
You should be familiar with the materials from R for Everyone.
Albert Lee is an Instructional Designer and Analyst for the Data Science Initiative at the UCSF Library.
- Friday, Jan 20 2023
- 11:05am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Mission Bay FAMRI Library: Room CC150 (main reading room)
- Mission Bay
- Data Science Initiative > Programming
Registration has closed.