Using the Vivli Data Repository to Share Your Clinical Research Data Online
Please join us for a webinar about how UCSF researchers can use the Vivli clinical data repository to meet the NIH Data Management and Sharing policy and share their clinical research data. UCSF is now an institutional member of Vivli (meaning you can share your data for free!) and this webinar is designed to help our researchers get up to speed with this platform. Hear from Vivli staff as they give an overview of the repository and share their experiences supporting researchers with their NIH Data Management and Sharing Plans (DMSP).
During this webinar, the team from Vivli will:
- Provide an overview of Vivli, including what types of data should be shared in Vivli
- Describe the process to share clinical data on Vivli
- Discuss the benefits of using Vivli to meet the data sharing requirements of your NIH grant
Brought to you by the UCSF Library and Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
Related LibGuide: Reproducible Data Management by Ariel Deardorff
- Wednesday, Sep 20 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.