R for Data Manipulation Part 1 In-Person / Online
This is a part of DSOS's WinteR of LeaRning Series!
We'll cover ways to manipulate data in R. Below are the concepts we'll teach:
- The Tidyverse
- Subsetting with select() and filter()
- Transforming Variables with mutate()
- Aggregating Data with group_by() and summarise()
- Relational Data
- Types of joins
You should be familiar with the materials from R for Everyone.
Albert Lee is an Instructional Designer for the Data Science & Open Scholarship Team at the UCSF Library.
- Friday, Jan 19 2024
- 11:05am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Mission Bay FAMRI Library: Room CC150 (main reading room)
- Mission Bay