Programming and Pizza: Python/R In-Person
The R book club will not be meeting on Feb 15. The Python book club will be meeting as usual. See here (link) for the most up-to-date schedule.
Introducing data science book clubs! Want to learn a new programming language with a group? Love pizza? Join us twice a month from 4-5pm in the Mission Bay FAMRI Library as we work through the following books:
- simpleR – Using R for Introductory Statistics
- Python For Data Analysis (UCSF WPA users have a free subscription to the online version)
For the reading schedule and more information, see the Data Science Initiative CLE
Have a general programming question? Drop-in programming help will run from 5-6pm.
Brought to you by the UCSF Library Data Science Initiative and the Institute for Computational Health Sciences.
Bring your laptop! Computers will not be provided.
When you register, the Library reserves class space for you. Since many of our classes have a waitlist, please cancel your registration if you can no longer attend.
Related LibGuide: Reproducible Data Management by Ariel Deardorff
- Thursday, Feb 15 2018 Show more dates
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Mission Bay FAMRI Library: Room CC150 (main reading room)
- Mission Bay
- Data Science Initiative Data Science Initiative > Programming