Systematic Review Series | Session 3: Managing References for Systematic Reviews
This workshop is the third session of a four-part series designed for those considering creating a systematic review.
Learning Objectives: By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- import citations from PubMed, EMBASE, Web of Science, CINAHL and databases of your interest
- find and remove the duplicates
- locate full-text articles automatically and add full-text articles manually
- annotate pdf documents
- export the entire Endnote library to Excel
For those with very specific questions about systematic review, please contact us for a separate one-on-one consultation.
Related LibGuide: Systematic Review by Evans Whitaker
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Consultation Office - CL355