Basic Statistics with R In-Person
A basic understanding of R is required for this class. This is not an introduction to R programming. If you've taken Intro to R, the R Software Carpentry workshop, or equivalent, you should meet the requirements.
- Objective 1: Learn how to do descriptive plots and univariate statistics
- Objective 2: Learn how to do bivariable and multivariable association tests
In order to be successful in this class, you must meet these requirements before the class starts:
- Be able to install and load packages, use package functions and help files, read, write and manipulate data, use conditional expressions and write simple functions
- Have R installed and working (instructions)
- Have RStudio installed and working (instructions)
Please meet each of these requirements before the start of the class. There will be no time alotted for software installation.
When you register, the Library reserves class space for you. Since many of our classes have a waitlist, please cancel your registration if you can no longer attend.
- Tuesday, Jul 17 2018
- 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Mission Hall 1407
- Mission Bay