PubMed for Future and Practicing Clinicians (Online)
PubMed isn’t just for conducting exhaustive literature reviews- it also offers database features for clinicians needing to answer quick clinical questions. This class will help you utilize PubMed to quickly and efficiently incorporate evidence-based information into your clinical practice.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Translate a clinical scenario into a searchable question
- Use Keyword searching
- Use Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
- Use Clinical Queries
- Access full-text articles through UC-elinks
- Access other popular UCSF Clinical Tools
- Ex: How to find UptoDate’s Diagnostic Algorithms
Instruction will be about 30-45 minutes with the rest of the hour reserved for questions.
The instructor will email the Zoom link a day before class.
- Thursday, October 25, 2018
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm