Systematic Review Series | Session 1: Overview and Best Practices
Considering doing a systematic review? Heard about them but want to know more?
This is the first of two 90-minute sessions aimed at those seeking an introduction to systematic reviews.
- Session one is an overview of the process and best practices.
- Session two specifically examines searching for information for a systematic review.
To add to your systematic review tool kit, you may wish to take a reference manager class (register) from UCSF Library about EndNote, RefWorks, Zotero.
Bring your laptop so you can explore things as we talk.
Systematic Review Series:
- Jan 17 Session 1 (this class)
- Jan 24 Session 2: Searching for Information
Related LibGuide: Systematic Review by Evans Whitaker
- Thursday, January 17, 2019
- 11:30am - 1:00pm
- Consultation Office - CL355