RefWorks for Nursing
"It took me so much time to type all the references for my paper!" many students said. Not any more! At the end of this hands-on session, participants will be able to:
- import citations from PubMed, CINAHL, Web of Science or databases of your interest
- seamlessly cite citation in your paper in APA style
- create a reference list in APA style within one second (Yes, one second!)
When you install "Save to RefWorks" bookmark to the browser, it recommends using Firefox or Safari.
REQUIREMENT: Bring your own laptop!
Note: this class is for anyone in the School of Nursing. Register fo general Refworks classes here: Refworks for UCSF.
Related LibGuide: EndNote, RefWorks and Other Reference Managers by Evans Whitaker
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019 Show more dates
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Consultation Office - CL355