Systematic Review Series: Intro and Overview
- The systematic review family
- What is a systematic review (and what it is not)
- What does it take to do one?
- Outline of the process from conception to publication.
Bring your laptop so you can explore things as we talk.
For those with very specific questions about systematic review, please contact us for a separate one-on-one consultation.
If you cannot attend this class, please be sure to contact the instructors to cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled time.
Related LibGuide: Systematic Review by Evans Whitaker
- Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Consultation Office - CL355