3D Printing at UCSF Part I
Did you know anyone from the UCSF community can 3D print right inside of the Library? Are you curious about the applications for 3D printing at UCSF?
Join Makers Lab staff for the first of a three part pop-up series, covering the basics of 3D printing and how the technology can be used in the health sciences.
After attending the 60-minute pop-up you will be able to:
- Understand the technology behind 3D printing
- Obtain a time estimate for your 3D print
- Reserve 3D printers in the Makers Lab
- Decide which is the best 3D printer your project
- Be familiar with resources and techniques for obtaining 3D models
And make sure to join us for 3D Printing at UCSF Parts II and III!
Have questions about the Makers Lab? Visit the Makers Lab website or email us at email@example.com with questions. This pop-up is open to the UCSF community.
When you register for a pop-up, the Library reserves space for you. Since many of our pop-ups have a waitlist, please cancel your registration if you can no longer attend.
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Makers Lab - Main Floor