Systematic Review Series: Intro and Overview
This is a beginning to intermediate level class designed to introduce this very important publication type.
- The systematic review family
- What is a systematic review (and what it is not)?
- What does it take to do one?
- Outline of the process from conception to publication.
Bring your laptop so you can explore things as we talk.
Systematic Review Series:
- Part 1: Introduction and Overview (this class)
- Part 2: Sept 5 - Find the Information You Need and Best Practices (Register)
We will provide you a bit of homework to do after each session.
For those with very specific questions about systematic review, please contact us for a separate one-on-one consultation.
If you cannot attend this class, please be sure to contact the instructors to cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled time.
Related LibGuide: Systematic Review by Evans Whitaker
- Thursday, August 29, 2019
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Consultation Office - CL355