Zotero: Managing Your Citations in APA Styles (Nursing Students only)
Zotero, an easy-to-use and free citation management tool, can help you seamlessly collect, store, manage and cite studies while you write a paper.
By the end of this session, learners will be able to:
- Import citations from PubMed, Google Scholar, Web of Science and other databases of your choice
- Cite citation(s) while you write a paper
- Create a bibliography in APA style in a second
1. You MUST set up Zotero properly before the class. Please follow the instructions on setting up Zotero properly https://guides.ucsf.edu/c.php?g=100966&p=654809
2. You MUST bring your own laptop.
Related LibGuide: Nursing by Min-Lin Fang
- Wednesday, Nov 20 2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm