3D Printing at UCSF Part I
Did you know anyone from the UCSF community can 3D print right inside of the Library? Are you curious about the applications for 3D printing at UCSF?
Join Makers Lab staff for the first of a three part pop-up series, covering the basics of 3D printing and how the technology can be used in the health sciences.
After attending the 60-minute pop-up you will be able to:
- List the main components of a 3D printer
- Identify four methods for obtaining 3D models
- Recognize which is the ideal 3D printer for your project
- Generate a print time estimate for a given 3D model
- Execute a 3D print from start to finish
- Reserve 3D printers in the Makers Lab
And make sure to join us for 3D Printing at UCSF Parts II and III!
Have questions about the Makers Lab? Visit the Makers Lab website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. This pop-up is open to the UCSF community.
When you register for a pop-up, the Library reserves space for you. Since many of our pop-ups have a waitlist, please cancel your registration if you can no longer attend.
- Thursday, December 5, 2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Makers Lab - Main Floor