Sewing Machine Demo
Join us for a demo on the Makers Lab sewing machine. We'll give you a basic introduction on what our machine can do. No sewing experience necessary!
After attending the 60-minute demo you will be able to:
- Recognize which sewing machine is ideal for your project
- Reserve sewing machine in the Makers Lab
- Properly set up the machine for sewing
- Prepare the sewing machine for the next patron when finished with a project
- Demonstrate the ability to sew basic stitches
Have questions about the Makers Lab? Visit the Makers Lab website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. All Makers Lab pop-ups are open to the UCSF community.
When you register for a pop-up, the Library reserves space for you. Since many of our pop-ups have a waitlist, please cancel your registration if you can no longer attend.
- Tuesday, Jan 28 2020
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Makers Lab - Main Floor