Die Cutting with Cricut Maker
Join us for this pop-up where we will explore using the Cricut die cutting machine. All materials will be provided, but please bring your laptop!
After attending the 60-minute pop-up you will be able to:
- Identify key functions within the Cricut Design Space software
- Recognize optimal image quality and formats that can be imported into the Design Space
- Prepare images to be uploaded onto the Design Space canvas
- Perform a vinyl cut from start to finish
- Weed the vinyl sticker in preparation for transfer
Have questions about the Makers Lab? Visit the Makers Lab website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. All Makers Lab pop-ups are open to the UCSF community.
When you register for a pop-up, the Library reserves space for you. Since many of our pop-ups have a waitlist, please cancel your registration if you can no longer attend.
- Wednesday, Jan 29 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Makers Lab - Main Floor