Finding Funding through Pivot (online)
Pivot: One-stop shopping for funding opportunities on Zoom
Are you looking for funding to support your research, training, fellowship, postdoc or program/curriculum development? Pivot is a comprehensive database of funding opportunities for all disciplines from federal agencies and private foundations in the US and international sources. Please join us via zoom. I will send you zoom information a day before the training.
Instructor: Min-Lin Fang will help you navigate through Pivot to easily explore various avenues of funding and set up an alert for updated funding opportunities.
At the end of this session, learners will be able to:
- Identify funding opportunities from federal agencies or private foundations or professional societies
- Find fundings to support your research, travel to attend the conference, conference attendance, curriculum provision/evaluation or publishing
- Set up funding alerts
- Find the abstract submission deadline for conference presentation
- Identify who are experts in a given field
Related LibGuide: Grants by Min-Lin Fang
- Wednesday, Apr 15 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Varies - Check the Agenda