Recording Instructional Videos with Media@UCSF | Library Drop-in Series Online
Have questions about how to get help from the Library from home? We're here to help!
Each drop-in session will kick off with a 15-20 minute overview followed by attendee-driven Q&A. Topics will vary at each session. Register below to receive the Zoom link + password one day before the session.
Check the CLE for materials and recordings: tiny.ucsf.edu/librarydropin
Tuesdays at 10 am
- May 19: New PubMed Searching Tips
- May 26: Citation Manager Overview: Options and Best Practice
Thursdays at 2 pm
- May 21: Zoom Tips and Tricks for Instructors
- May 28: Recording Instructional Videos with Media@UCSF
FAQS: Library Help Center
- Thursday, May 28 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.