Introduction to R Programming Part 1
This is the first session of a 4-week long hands-on workshop introductin the R statistical programming language. This virtual session will take place using Zoom. The link will be sent an hour in advance to registered attendees.
- Learn how to create and use R projects and scripts
- Learn how to find, install, and get help for using R packages and functions
- Learn how to use built-in operators and functions
- Learn some best practices for R programming
There are no prerequisites, other than to have the software installed on your laptop prior to the workshop (see below).
Workshop materials are available online here.
School of Medicine's Zoom Guide for Participants.
Related LibGuide: Bioinformatics and Statistics Resources by Karla Lindquist
- Thursday, Jun 4 2020
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)