Basic Statistics with R (4-week Series) Online
This is a 4-week long hands-on workshop covering basic statistical analyses with R. This virtual session will take place using Zoom.
- Review how to read, manipulate, and describe data in R (July 2)
- Learn how to visualize data with ggplot2 (July 9)
- Learn how to perform bivariable association tests, such as t-tests, chi-square, and correlations (July 16)
- Learn how to run multivariable regression models for continuous, binary, and survival outcomes (July 23)
The prerequisite for this workshop is introductory-level R programming skills, equivalent to what is covered in this workshop. Please also have the software installed on your laptop prior to the workshop (see below).
Workshop materials are available online here.
School of Medicine's Zoom Guide for Participants.
Related LibGuide: Bioinformatics and Statistics Resources by Karla Lindquist
- Dates & Times:
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm, Thursday, Jul 2 2020
3:00pm - 4:00pm, Thursday, Jul 9 2020
3:00pm - 4:00pm, Thursday, Jul 16 2020
3:00pm - 4:00pm, Thursday, Jul 23 2020
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.