Intro to CAD: Fusion 360 Part 3 (via Zoom) Online
Recommended prerequisite: Intro to CAD: Fusion 360 Parts 1 and 2
Are you ready to take the next step in 3D modeling? Discover the capabilities of Fusion 360!
Join Makers Lab staff (virtually) for the final part of a three-part pop-up series covering the fundamentals of Fusion 360, a professional 3D modeling and computer-aided design (CAD) software. We will be exploring the modeling of organic shapes using the Sculpt Environment.
After attending this 60-minute pop-up you will be able to:
- Identify both technical and creative applications for using the Fusion 360 Sculpt Environment
- Model organic shapes using T-Splines and other surface modeling techniques
- Design and create a simple project
This pop-up is for intermediate users of 3D printing and modeling software. No previous experience is required, just bring your enthusiasm!
Register below to receive the Zoom link and password.
Have questions about the Makers Lab? Visit the Makers Lab website or contact us. All Makers Lab pop-ups are open to the UCSF community and are currently offered via Zoom. The Makers Lab is closed until further notice as part of UCSF efforts to limit the potential of COVID-19 spreading within our local community.
- Wednesday, Sep 30 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.