3D Printing at UCSF Part 1 (via Zoom) Online
Did you know anyone from the UCSF community can 3D print right inside of the Library? Are you curious about the applications for 3D printing at UCSF?
Join Makers Lab staff for the first pop-up in a three-part series covering the basics of 3D printing and how the technology can be used in the health sciences.
After attending the 60-minute pop-up you will be able to:
- List the main components of a 3D printer
- Identify four methods for obtaining 3D models
- Recognize which is the ideal 3D printer for your project
- Generate a print time estimate for a given 3D model
- Execute a 3D print from start to finish
- Reserve 3D printers in the Makers Lab
Register below to receive the Zoom link and password.
Have questions about the Makers Lab? Visit the Makers Lab website or contact us. All Makers Lab pop-ups are open to the UCSF community and are currently offered via Zoom. The Makers Lab is closed until further notice as part of UCSF efforts to limit the potential of COVID-19 spreading within our local community.
- Friday, Oct 9 2020
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.