3D Printing at UCSF Part 2 (via Zoom) Online
Recommended prerequisite: 3D Printing at UCSF Part I
Want to create your own models to 3D print in the Makers Lab?
Join Makers Lab staff for the second pop-up in a three-part series covering the basics of 3D design & modeling using the web-based application, Tinkercad. This pop-up is for beginners, but all skills levels are welcome to attend. Make sure to sign up for a Tinkercad account before the pop-up and use a three-button if you have one available. You don't even need to download Tinkercad, it is a free, web-based application that you can use anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection.
After attending the 90-minute pop-up you will be able to:
- Design a basic 3D model in Tinkercad
- Export a model out of Tinkercad for 3D printing
- Locate resources for continuing your learning with Tinkercad
- Identify other 3D design & modeling software for more advanced projects
Register below to receive the Zoom link and password.
Have questions about the Makers Lab? Visit the Makers Lab website or contact us. All Makers Lab pop-ups are open to the UCSF community and are currently offered via Zoom. The Makers Lab is closed until further notice as part of UCSF efforts to limit the potential of COVID-19 spreading within our local community.
- Thursday, Oct 22 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.