Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
2020 Research Data Series: Overview of Research Data and Resources Available at UCSF Online
Overview of Research Data and Resources Available at UCSF
Presented by: Rick Larsen and Eugenia Rutenberg
Description: An overview of the resources, including data, tools, compute, and support available to you at UCSF and how to get started.
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be made available to registrants within 24 hours (see link below).
For More Information
- Monday, Sep 14 2020
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Special Event
Registration has closed.
UCSF Research Data Guild
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute (BCHSI)
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
- Institute for Global Health Sciences (IHGS)
- Population Health Data Initiative (PHDI)
- School of Medicine Technology Services (SOM Tech)
- UCSF Library
- UCSF Information Technology
- Philip R. Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies (IHPS)