2020 Research Data Series: Overview of Research Data and Resources Available at UCSF Online
Overview of Research Data and Resources Available at UCSF
Presented by: Rick Larsen and Eugenia Rutenberg
Description: An overview of the resources, including data, tools, compute, and support available to you at UCSF and how to get started.
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be made available to registrants within 24 hours (see link below).
For More Information
- Monday, Sep 14 2020
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute
- Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Institute for Health Policy Studies
- School of Medicine Technology Services
- UCSF Library