2020 Research Data Series: Meet "RAE" - The New MyResearch Online
Meet "RAE" - The New MyResearch
Presented by: Rhett Hillary
Description: The MyResearch platform you already know and love has just gotten better - meet "RAE". Short for Research Analysis Environment, RAE offers free, premium, and new AWS cloud options to support UCSF researchers and collaborators. Join us for a demo and discussion of how RAE’s secure data hosting and compute services can support your research needs.
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be made available to registrants within 24 hours (see link below).
For More Information
- Monday, Sep 21 2020
- 10:00am - 10:45am
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute
- Information Technology
- School of Medicine Technology Services
- UCSF Digital Collaborative
- UCSF Library
- Center for Digital Health Innovation
- Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics