2020 Research Data Series: Information Commons and AI Modeling Online
Information Commons and AI Modeling
Presented by: Sharat Israni
Description: Information Commons is a fast and easily searchable and accessible repository of all UCSF clinical data and models, and related basic science and population data, that enables UCSF research and discovery of new health insights underlying precision medicine, to improve patient and health care.
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be made available to registrants within 24 hours (see link below).
For More Information
- Wednesday, Sep 30 2020
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute
- Information Technology
- School of Medicine Technology Services
- UCSF Digital Collaborative
- UCSF Library
- Center for Digital Health Innovation
- Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics