Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) Book Club
This group is intended for UCSF faculty & staff who seek to deepen their knowledge of intersectional, diversity, equity and inclusion social issues. Meetings will begin the week of September 20th. Register to participate.
Books have been selected by the LGBT & Multicultural Resource Centers staff.
- How to be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- Care Work: Dreaming Disability Justice by Leah Lakshmi Piepzna-Samarasinha
- Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin
- White Fragility: Why It's So Hard for White People to Talke About Racism by Robin DiAngelo
- Sunday, Sep 20 2020
- All Day Event
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)