2020 Research Data Series: Patient ExploreR- A user interface to navigate UCSF's electronic health records Online
- A user interface to navigate UCSF's electronic health records
Presented by: Oksana Gologorskaya
Description: Learn about Patient ExploreR, an application that produces patient-level interactive and dynamic reports and visualization of clinical data, without requiring programming skills.
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be made available to registrants within 24 hours (see link below).
For More Information
- Friday, Oct 23 2020
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute
- Information Technology
- School of Medicine Technology Services
- UCSF Digital Collaborative
- UCSF Library
- Center for Digital Health Innovation
- Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics