2020 Research Data Series: Medicare Data and other External Datasets Online
Medicare Data and other External Datasets
Presented by: Joanne Spetz
Description: Join us for an overview of various pathways (and their tradeoffs) to accessing CMS and MarketScan Data at UCSF. Joanne Spetz PhD will share information about the datasets and on how to access them for your own research.
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be made available to registrants within 24 hours (see link below).
For More Information
- Friday, Oct 23 2020
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute
- Information Technology
- School of Medicine Technology Services
- UCSF Digital Collaborative
- UCSF Library
- Center for Digital Health Innovation
- Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics