2020 Research Data Series: Images and Tools in the Imaging Commons Online
Images and Tools in the Imaging Commons
Presented by: Jason Crane and Pablo Damasceno
Description: Learn about current processes for accessing UCSF's radiological images, and the tools and systems available for deep image analysis, along with the related clinical records.
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be available as soon as possible after the event concludes (see link below).
For More Information
- Friday, Oct 30 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute
- Information Technology
- School of Medicine Technology Services
- UCSF Digital Collaborative
- UCSF Library
- Center for Digital Health Innovation
- Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics