Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
2020 Research Data Series: UCSF GitHub available now! Online
UCSF GitHub available now!
Presented by: Alina Goncharova
Description: Learn about UCSF on-premise GitHub, which is safe for patient data and proprietary code.
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be available as soon as possible after the event concludes (see link below).
For More Information
- Wednesday, Nov 4 2020
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Special Event
Registration has closed.
UCSF Research Data Guild
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute (BCHSI)
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
- Institute for Global Health Sciences (IHGS)
- Population Health Data Initiative (PHDI)
- School of Medicine Technology Services (SOM Tech)
- UCSF Library
- UCSF Information Technology
- Philip R. Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies (IHPS)