2020 Research Data Series: De-mystifying Data Sharing ... your questions answered by UCSF experts Online
De-mystifying Data Sharing ... your questions answered by UCSF experts
Presented by: Various
Description: Join this session to learn about "data sharing," from 1) sharing research data with external partners, 2) taking in research data from somewhere else, and 3) requirements for sharing data for reproducibility of results, as required for publication. Experts from Privacy, IRB, Academic Research Systems, Security, Contracts, & Library will answer your questions!
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be made available to registrants within 24 hours (see link below).
For More Information
- Monday, Oct 19 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute
- Information Technology
- School of Medicine Technology Services
- UCSF Digital Collaborative
- UCSF Library
- Center for Digital Health Innovation
- Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics