2020 Research Data Series: Navigating Digital Innovation at UCSF: One researcher's experience Online
Navigating Digital Innovation at UCSF: One researcher's experience
Presented by: Ida Sim
Description: Hear one frontline innovator describe her efforts to develop, deploy and study digital innovations in the clinical environment here at UCSF. Learn more about the budgeting, timelines, buy-in and approvals necessary.
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be available as soon as possible after the event concludes (see link below).
For More Information
- Thursday, Oct 29 2020
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute
- Information Technology
- School of Medicine Technology Services
- UCSF Digital Collaborative
- UCSF Library
- Center for Digital Health Innovation
- Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics