2020 Research Data Series: Building SMART on FHIR Apps at UCSF Online
Building SMART on FHIR Apps at UCSF
Presented by: Eric Meeks and Andrew Robinson
Description: Interested in leveraging FHIR to build and integrate digital health apps at UCSF? Come hear two developers walk through their process in creating a new SMART on FHIR app.
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be available as soon as possible after the event concludes (see link below).
For More Information
- Tuesday, Nov 3 2020
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute
- Information Technology
- School of Medicine Technology Services
- UCSF Digital Collaborative
- UCSF Library
- Center for Digital Health Innovation
- Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics