FAMRI Library Study: Day Pass
Library hours subject to Rutter Center building hours. Library and classroom facilities are open for individual quiet study only - services remain available remotely. No group study allowed.
To ensure compliance with UCSF Campus Access & Protocols and government orders, guidelines, and recommendations with regards to physical distancing, please follow directions of the security guards and signage posted throughout library and classroom spaces and be mindful of your surroundings.
- Use the hand sanitizer stations provided throughout high traffic areas and wash your hands frequently.
- Wear a face covering or mask at all times.
- Follow seating restrictions and only sit where chairs are available.
- When finished studying, wipe down the table, chair, and all high touch surfaces (as applicable) with cleaning wipes available nearby. Discard the wipes in the nearest receptacle.
- Any library materials borrowed should be deposited in the book return to be properly handled before being returned to the circulating collection.
- Eating and drinking in study spaces is not allowed.
ATTENTION: By registering for and utilizing this study space day pass, you confirm your receipt and acknowledgment of understanding for this Waiver of Liability