Basic Statistics with R (2-Part Series) Online
This is a hands-on workshop covering basic statistical analyses with the R programming language.
- Review how to read, manipulate, and describe data in R
- Learn how to visualize data with ggplot2
- Learn how to perform bivariable association tests, such as t-tests, chi-square, and correlations
- Learn how to run multivariable regression models for continuous, binary, and survival outcomes
Introductory-level R programming skills, equivalent to what is covered in this workshop. Please also have the software installed prior to the workshop (see below).
Workshop materials are available online here.
Albert Lee is a Data Science Instructional Designer and Analyst with
School of Medicine's Zoom Guide for Participants.
Related LibGuide: Bioinformatics and Statistics Resources by Karla Lindquist
- Dates & Times:
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm, Thursday, Feb 25 2021
2:00pm - 4:00pm, Friday, Feb 26 2021
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.