2021 Research Data Series: New COVID-19 Data for Research Online
New COVID-19 Data for Research
Presented by: Zeanid Noor, Eva Raphael, Debby Oh, Dan Meltzer & Jin Ge
Description: This session will review data sources available for COVID-19 research, including UCSF COVID-19 Data, UC-wide CORDS data, SF Dept of Health, CA Dept of Health data, and national data. Sources, storage structures, access, and use cases will be described.
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be available as soon as possible after the event concludes (see link below).
For More Information
- Monday, May 17 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute
- Information Technology
- School of Medicine Technology Services
- UCSF Digital Collaborative
- UCSF Library
- Center for Digital Health Innovation
- Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics