Ideation Part 1 Online
Are you interested in learning about visual communication and perspective drawing? Join Makers Lab staff (virtually) for the first of a two-part pop-up series covering the process of illustrating basic shapes, 3-point perspective, and shading.
After attending the 60-minute pop-up you will be able to:
- Define “ideation”
- Explain perspective drawing
- Draw basic shapes using perspective drawing fundamentals
- Demonstrate the ability to apply shading and incorporate light flow
Since the Makers Lab is closed, we are unable to provide supplies for the pop-up. The materials you will need are: a straight-edge, a writing utensil, some paper. To facilitate the learning experience, you are encouraged to share your work during the session.
Register below to receive the Zoom link and password.
All Makers Lab pop-ups are open to the UCSF community. If you are a DPH employee, UCSF alum or retiree, please contact the Makers Lab to register for this pop-up.
Can’t make it to this pop-up? Self-enroll in the Makers Lab On-Demand CLE course to watch the recording.
- Thursday, Aug 12 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.