Intro to CAD: Fusion 360 Part 2 Online
Recommended prerequisite: Intro to CAD: Fusion 360 Part 1
Are you ready to take the next step in 3D modeling? Discover the capabilities of Fusion 360!
Join Makers Lab staff (virtually) for the second of a three-part pop-up series covering the fundamentals of Fusion 360, a professional 3D modeling and computer-aided design (CAD) software. We will continue to explore the parametric model environment of the design workspace and introduce additional tools for creating more advanced 3D models.
After attending this 60-minute pop-up you will be able to:
- Utilize Loft, Revolve, and Sweep tools to achieve complex shapes and designs
- Import reference images and SVGs for use with Fusion 360 projects
- Export 3D models out of Fusion 360 for printing in Cura and other slicing software
This pop-up is for intermediate users of 3D printing and modeling software. No previous experience is required, just bring your enthusiasm!
Register below to receive the Zoom link and password.
All Makers Lab pop-ups are open to the UCSF community. If you are a DPH employee, UCSF alum or retiree, please contact the Makers Lab to register for this pop-up.
Can’t make it to this pop-up? Self-enroll in the Makers Lab On-Demand CLE course to watch the recording.
- Wednesday, Sep 22 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.