Low-Fidelity Prototyping Online
Are you interested in communicating your ideas quickly, cheaply, and effectively with low-fidelity prototyping? Join Makers Lab staff for this pop-up that covers techniques for making low-fidelity prototypes, often referred to as pretotypes.
After attending this pop-up you will be able to:
- Identify materials for your creations
- Implement mock features in your models
- Build a complete model
- Test your model in real world applications
- Judge your work with self-critique
Since the Makers Lab is closed, we are unable to provide supplies for the pop-up. The materials you will need are cardboard or card stock, tape or super glue, scissors or X-ACTO knife (may require a cutting mat), and a pen or pencil.
Inspiration comes from pretotyping.org.
Register below to receive the Zoom link and password.
All Makers Lab pop-ups are open to the UCSF community. If you are a DPH employee, UCSF alum or retiree, please contact the Makers Lab to register for this pop-up.
Can’t make it to this pop-up? Self-enroll in the Makers Lab On-Demand CLE course to watch the recording.
- Thursday, Oct 28 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.