R for Statistics Online
In this session, we'll cover ways to apply descriptive statistics in R. Below are the concepts we'll cover:
- Descriptive Statistics vs Inferential Statistics
- Statistical Testing Basics
- Correlational Tests
- Comparison of Means Tests
You should be familiar with the materials from R for Everyone.
Albert Lee is an Instructional Designer and Analyst for the Data Science Initiative at the UCSF Library.
- Thursday, Oct 21 2021
- 4:10pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.