Intro to CAD: Fusion 360 Part 1 Online
Recommended prerequisite: 3D Printing at UCSF Part II
Are you ready to take the next step in 3D modeling? Discover the capabilities of Fusion 360!
Join Makers Lab staff (virtually) for the first of a three-part pop-up series covering the fundamentals of Fusion 360, a professional 3D modeling and computer-aided design (CAD) software.
We will be exploring the parametric modeling workspace in this session. The recommended follow-up is Intro to CAD: Fusion 360 (Part 2).
After attending this 60-minute pop-up you will be able to:
- Identify major functions of Fusion 360 and their applications
- Build a solid parametric 3D model from a 2D sketch
- Export a model out of Fusion 360 for 3D printing
This pop-up is for intermediate users of 3D printing and modeling software. No previous experience is required, just bring your enthusiasm!
Register below to receive the Zoom link and password.
All Makers Lab pop-ups are open to the UCSF community. If you are a DPH employee, UCSF alum or retiree, please contact the Makers Lab to register for this pop-up.
Can’t make it to this pop-up? Self-enroll in the Makers Lab On-Demand CLE course to watch the recording.
- Monday, Nov 8 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.